Cornwall Chamber of Commerce’s annual Business Fair is the largest event in Cornwall’s business calendar and the centrepiece of Cornwall Business Week.
In changing and challenging times, improved knowledge and greater connections bring real advantage. The Cornwall Business Fair brings our dynamic business community together to trade, talk, share knowledge, collaborate and to strengthen our region’s economy.
In 2017, over 2,000 people visited Cornwall Business Fair. The event celebrated everything that is wonderful about Cornish business and was hosted by the Eden Project.
In 2018, we will be taking Cornwall Business Fair to Truro where we will be using the Sir Ben Ainslie Sports Centre at Truro School. The event will take place on Wednesday 18th April 2018.
Reasons to exhibit at Cornwall Business Fair 2018
What better way than to engage with Cornish Businesses than in Truro, Cornwall’s business capital.
Highlights for Cornwall Business Fair 2018 include:
- All exhibitors will be in one large fully-carpeted sports hall on the same level in a visitor-friendly grid system
- Easy access to set up and break down with ample visitor parking outside the exhibition hall
- Stand prices have been frozen at the 2017 rate and the exhibitor package has been made more comprehensive and enhanced to include power and spotlighting on all stands as well as an invitation to an ‘End of Fair’ celebration for exhibitors (with time built into the schedule for exhibitors to break down their stands before the celebration starts)
- There will be a ticketed networking breakfast and late afternoon high tea with high profile speakers, but no lunch event. Instead, visitors will be able to purchase light refreshments from a networking cafe situated in one corner of the exhibition hall itself, ensuring uninterrupted visitor footfall throughout the day
- Complimentary hot beverage station in the networking cafe
- Free shuttle bus operating from 12:00pm – 2:30pm between Wetherspoons in Lemon Quay and the Sir Ben Ainslie Sports Centre