Cornwall Chamber of Commerce’s annual Business Fair is the largest event in Cornwall’s business calendar and the centrepiece of Cornwall Festival of Business.
Cornwall Business Fair is in its tenth year in 2019. Over the years, it has become the most diverse, vibrant and accessible networking event the Duchy has to offer. Providing a platform for businesses of varying shapes and sizes from all over Cornwall to inspire, connect and support each other. A celebration of the pioneering industry, innovation and infrastructure that is everything Cornwall has to offer, under one roof.
2018 saw the shift into the new venue of the Sir Ben Ainslie Sports Hall at Truro School. Holding the event in Cornwall’s capital brings an unrivalled vibrancy to it and for our tenth year, we are collaborating with local businesses to enhance the fair and make it the best one ever.
The figures from the 2018 marketing campaign speak for themselves and 2019 offers a longer lead time, meaning the sooner you book, the sooner you can benefit from our impressive reach and get your business’ name out there far beyond the fair itself.
For 2019, the Cornwall Business Fair sits in the middle of the first ever Festival of Business Cornwall has seen. A countywide celebration of business up to 70 events will take place across Cornwall, each a way to get businesses networking and collaborating.
Reasons to exhibit at Cornwall Business Fair 2019
What better way than to engage with Cornish Businesses than in Truro, Cornwall’s capital.
Highlights for Cornwall Business Fair 2019 include:
- All exhibitors will be in one large fully-carpeted sports hall on the same level in a visitor-friendly grid system
- Easy access to set up and break down with ample visitor parking outside the exhibition hall
- The exhibitor package has been made more comprehensive and enhanced to include power and spotlighting on all stands as well as an invitation to an ‘End of Fair’ celebration for exhibitors (with time built into the schedule for exhibitors to break down their stands before the celebration starts)
- There will be a ticketed networking breakfast and late afternoon high tea with high profile speakers, but no lunch event. Instead, visitors will be able to purchase light refreshments from a networking cafe situated in one corner of the exhibition hall itself, ensuring uninterrupted visitor footfall throughout the day
- Complimentary hot beverage station in the networking cafe
- Free shuttle bus operating from 12:00pm – 2:30pm between Wetherspoons in Lemon Quay and the Sir Ben Ainslie Sports Centre